It is a common system and set of business processes focused on the administration of labour market programs and services. LaMPSS will enable the partners to, improve service to individuals, improve service to agreement holders, and improve efficiencies and effectiveness within their operations
All funding request applications will only be accepted through the LaMPSS system only. All organizations must registered as a LaMPSS user prior to submitting the funding application.
If your organization is not registered please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who’s using it?
The Skills & Learning Branch of the Department of Labour and Advanced Education, the Office of Immigration and the Employment Support Services Division of the Department of Community Services will be using this new system.
- Partners with the Adult Education Division will begin using the LaMPSS system in the Spring of 2011. This coincides with the application process for project grants for the 2011-2012 fiscal year.
- Other government offices may have a different timeline for using LaMPSS. Please confirm your project details with the corresponding partner. (For example, Employment Nova Scotia will begin using LaMPSS for some projects in the Fall of 2010).
What does LaMPSS offer program applicants and service providers?
The initial phase of LaMPSS allows users to exchange information with government departments in an efficient, personalized manner using information technology that has been designed to meet the specific requirements of labour market programs.
Services that LaMPSS will provide include:
- the ability to complete applications for program funding on line,
- submission of activity, progress and financial reports electronically,
- on-line access to your current and past funding agreements,
- view payment/cheque history online,
- secure, private and efficient sharing of information in both official languages where appropriate,
- update your organization’s information and have it shared across all departments,
- timely identification of which government staff person is the primary contact for your organization, and
- on-going program and IT user support.
LaMPSS Organization / Service Provider Orientation